nedelja, 18. marec 2018

Procrastination of responsibility that should be prioritized





I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to procrastinate with self-support for UP via writing out and expend points that were mentioned in the private interview.

When and as I see myself procrastinating with writing out about UP on bases of the private interview -- I stop and breathe.

I realize that I'm existing as justification, that I already have enough other responsibilities like DIP lite & DIP pro + making list of words for Flasher project. But I see, that I have enough time for all of that, if I just redistribute some time from 'empty' hanging on the internet / FB to self-research...

I commit myself to put UP writings on my schedule 1 time per week for now and when I finish DIP lite, I will increase those writings.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar