sobota, 17. avgust 2019

Prevention from freezing while overwhelmed with infos and/or stress


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to sometimes freeze when I percive that there is overload of information or there is stressful environment; to completely stop processing them – instead of calming down, living self-trust and walking through them!

When and as I see myself freezing in situations where I have to process a lot of information at once and/or I'm in stressful environment -- I stop and I breathe.

I realize that this is consequence of my general passivity and avoidance of facing actual (smaller) problems in real time.

I commit myself to push myself out of that freezing moment and move myself with assistance of breathing as soon as it appears within me and as me. It would be even better if I would train myself to take few relaxation moments in situations in which I have to process a lot of information at once and/or I'm in is stressful environment and thus prevent that 'short circuit'.
I commit myself to start redefining problems as challenges and thus moving myself from resistance to solution-oriented state.  




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar