sreda, 2. maj 2018

Fear of skilled speaker(s)


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be afraid of person’s skills in relation to manipulation of words and intonation and within this feel inferior to her.

When and as I see myself existing as fear of her skills in relation to manipulation of words and intonation and within this feel inferior to her -- I stop and breathe.

I realize that felt like this in my childhood towards my parents and is was really uncomfortable and powerless experience - it felt so unfair, because they had their tools - words and I didn't have such a strong vocabulary, thus I wasn't equal in negotiations with them. But after some years situation has turned - I started to use a humor to 'disarm' them. But in both cases there was an Ego win.

I commit myself to, when I get in conflict with skilled speaker, re-focus my attention from fearing them into learning from them. Then I us that practical skill with starting point of support and I don't allow myself to use it for spitefulness; no matter if other speaker does.




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar