četrtek, 29. avgust 2019

Swimming pools re-joyment


Me and my partner are visiting swimming pools relatively often. On the beginning of our relationship there was that playful excitement every time we went to the swimming pools... I felt so fulfilled, totally joyful. After a year or so those feelings have evaporated and I felt like there is something missing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to expected that visiting swimming pools with my partner will always be equally exciting and joyful experience as it was on beginning.
I see, that back then it was all new to me – having him as a partner and new pool-place we have most often visited -- which has contributed to good vibes / excitement.
Later we started visiting saunas more regularly and that became more interesting than just being in place with only pools.
+ When the excitement was gone, my focus went more in my body's responses: occasional twitching of my muscles while on the pool, aching on specific body points after pool time, temperature sensitivity...

When and as I see myself being in the pool, missing good-old-pool-vibes, judging past pool-moments with my partner as better that present ones -- I stop and I breathe.

What is my starting point for going to swimming pools? To relax and enjoy the water - the warmth of it, water massages, the lightness of us being in it... Thus I do that!
If I see that in pool places are growing numbers of things that disturb me on physical level, I change something. I choose different pool with hotter water, less chlorine, I bring magnesium oil with me to prevent twitching…
I commit myself to 'totally' replace desire for excitement / good vibes when being in swimming pools with focus on physical pleasures and self-care and thus give to myself the joy and fulfilment.




Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar