torek, 30. junij 2020

Why don't you just accept what is best for all - including you?!?

When I have first heard about Equal money system in 2011 and then read all about it, it was immediately clear to me – this is it!!! I was very excited and I wanted to spread the word about it between everybody in my circle’s. I expected that most people would see common sense in it, adopt the idea and help to realise it. 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exists in belief that others will mostly be similarly excited as I was and that they will see common sense of such system without any problem – as the only obstacle was that they didn’t hear about it yet - and after we spread the voice everything will flow more or less smoothly.

Well, that was really one-of-a-kind case, however -- when and as I see myself existing as excitement about super & all-inclusive supportive idea and belief that it will be adopted by almost everyone who will hear about it – I stop and I take few breaths and then I take a few more.

I see, that people are still quite trapped in their unpractical mentall’n’emotional patterns, especially in victims and tradition/habits characters and personalities, which are preventing them to see a solution when they meet one or to align with it.

I commit myself to stay solution oriented and to not give up in such a cases; to talk with many – to see what is not clear, what exactly is bothering them and then using those points for further debate (after firs writing it out for myself if needed).


Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar