petek, 5. junij 2020

RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE #HOWAMIRESPONSIBLEFOR


The first thought when I saw that topic was – yes, I’m religiously intolerant and I’m proud of it! 
I don’t want to listen to anyone who is (seriously) advocating any kind of religion… and if I have to – I will go straight in word-fight with that person.

The thing is, that I was forced into religion from my family. I was forced to go to masses at least every Sunday + I was forced to help to the priest at the ceremonies. I was thought to be afraid of the god, that I will be punished and go to the hell if I will not act as a good person should. And I was scared of god as fuck! When I started to research my sexuality, I have turned the cross on the wall so that the back side was in front and ‘He’ could not directly see me… although I doubt it will work as I was told that ‘He’ is all-present.

I saw all that hypocrisy within the people – how they were at the masses versus in reality - and total artificiality/in-sin-cerity within the priest – almost nobody hasn’t walk the talk which was so dramatically ‘humbly’ recited at the masses.

Yet I was forced to go to masses and to help to the priest at the ceremonies even after every kid stooped visiting the church -– after ‘birma’ – kind of ‘maturity ceremony’ where one gets some expensive material stuff like watches, golden jewelry, vehicle like scooter or a good bike, technological devices…

I have experienced another rebel wave when in school we were told about other religions for the first time (in era without internet). Buddhism seemed to have so much more common sense then Christianity…

Coercion has continued after primary school and me and my mother have had many many fights about not/visiting masses. She stubbornly glorifies tradition with all of her heart and is not inclined to take a look at conflicting things – like what kind of god would allow that her father gets Alzheimer’s and her mother dementia and that all of our family (+close relatives) are in CONSTANT TENSION while taking care of them… what kind of god would allow other people to suffer in so many different more cruel ways than we did…

The bottom line was that I have refused to go to the church even for the biggest Christian holidays -Easter & Christmas when even all the others semi-believers are there… Mother was deeply sad about it. And I was deeply proud of myself for liberating myself from that year’s long delusional enforcement.
I have also refused to give a handshake to the priest which I have served at the masses when he visited our grandmother some years ago at our fucking home! again – there was simply ‘no’ life in his eyes, ‘only’ presence of fake superiority.


Later I found Desteni and the massage of – believing in superior creator(s) is abdication of one’s own power--responsibility + only god is the physical and it doesn’t require any faith. I have experienced new kind of relief (in the beginning lol).


Then there is one other religious conflict existing within me… Muslims. I was exposed to a lot of news about how they will take over the Europe and forced us in their religion. Now I don’t know how could I ever stand to be forced in any religion again… but being forced in extremely patriarchal religion where women is seen as inferior and worthless / dirty – no fucking way! I would go mad.


So that is how I’m responsible for religious intolerance – with my reactions towards religions which are standing as defense mechanism – as if they will help me to not have to face enforcement into any religion ever again… lol…


Show me what I don't see here, please.

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar