četrtek, 5. december 2019

Gifting myself that simple precious pleasure


I was a child, on the sea with my parents. I have found the rock, that was looking/feeling like armchair and it was covered with water for around 20 cm above the seat. I remember sitting on it, enjoying till fullest: the sun warming my skin, the sea caressing my lower body and every single spoon of the yogurt has tasted like heaven.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist in constant desire to be able to consume sun and sea on daily basis for as long as I want.

I realize, that I'm existing in that desire, seeing that possibility as 'luxurious' way of living, but I'm not doing anything to get closer to a place where I could swim & sunbath daily. I commit myself to get myself a job, so that I can drive myself more often to the closest gravel pit and give myself those pleasures.





Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar